Variety is the spice of life. Spices add flavor to your food. Have you ever wondered how you can bring some varieties in those spices? Spices are essential to try out many cuisines. This article has compiled Spice Blends into a chart and bringing them into your kitchen can lead you to cook authentic international dishes.
All you need will be your spices, some jars and measuring spoons to make them. Just combine the ingredients and shake them well. Really easy isn’t it?Are you ready to make some unique blends tonight and take your taste buds go crazy? I am sure you are.
Benefits of spices
- Hot Spices like chili help in weight management as it stimulates fat burning capacity.
- Spices for example cinnamon help in preventing blood pressure and diabetes.
- Cumin and turmeric in your daily diet will help prevent cancer.
- Experts say spices help in reducing hypertension.
- Spices such as ginger keep the lungs and heart healthy.
Do it yourself Spice Blends
I would suggest not to buy readily available spice blends since they contain chemical preservatives, hydrogenated oils, MSG’s which are potentially harmful to your body. So it’s pretty good if you can make these at your home. Just buy some spices in bulk and blend them accordingly. Of course, they do last for a pretty long time.
Did I miss any of your favorite Spice Blends? Please Let me know in the comments.